Friday, November 18, 2011

Paleo Pot Luck

I got to take some home! :) Turkey, Roasted Potatoes and Beets, and Green Beans
I mentioned in my last post that I would be attending a paleo pot luck on Thursday night.. well I went and I wanted to tell you a little bit about it. The pot luck was at Dr. Arland Hill's office, a friend of Dr. Krupka's. It was really cool to listen to Dr. Hill's patients talk about how he has made a difference in their lives. Dr. Krupka's patients always talk about the difference he's made for them also, so it was awesome to hear that someone else is teaching the same way of life. There were so many interesting stories and one family all decided to make going paleo a lifestyle change about 9 weeks ago. Everyone in the family noticed significant changes in their weight and overall health. I really enjoyed my time talking with everyone and trying all of the great dishes that they brought. There were all kinds of great things.. pizza, tortillas, roasted vegetables, turkey, brisket, lemon raspberry pie, hazelnut butter bites, and much more! (And it was all paleo!) The cookies that I made were gone! I think that there should be more Paleo Pot Luck dinner parties! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment